Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Photobucket
Phone Number: 949.364.3724

Fax: 949.364.0729

E-Mail: drmakhoul@gmail.com

Website: http://makhoulsmiles.com/



When I was 9 years old, I had a terrifying experience at the dentist. That experience made me vow to become the most gentle dentist in the world. My passion to reach this goal helped me finish college in two and a half years and then on to dental school.



When I was in dental school, one of my professors told me that my greatest challenge as a dentist would be to keep my care gentle, so no one would be afraid of the smile care they needed. I have devoted my career to doing just that. I am proud to say that I am able to make my patients so comfortable that most of them actually fall asleep in the chair during treatment.



At my office everyone is committed to your comfort, to your wishes, and to your beautiful smile. It's our commitment to you each time you visit our office--our guarantee of the red carpet treatment. Patients say they feel it the moment they call or walk through our doors. "Good morning, Mrs. Peters, Dr. Makhoul is waiting for you." The entire staff is here to help.



Due to my reputation in Cosmetic Dentistry and as the most gentle dentist, patients are willing to travel the distance in order to receive the best in dental care.



Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make the best informed decisions about their oral health needs. This page is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.



If you want any more information visit http://makhoulsmiles.com/ or give us a call - 949.364.3724!



Tags: Family Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, porcelain Veneers, Lumineers, Implants, Teeth Whitening, Tooth whitening, Deep Bleaching, Invisalign, Most Gentle dentist, Repair chipped teeth, Fix broken tooth, Cosmetic Bonding, Laser, Dental Laser, Close gap, Find, Cracked, Dentist, Straight, Orthodontics, Ortho, Braces, Clear, Denture, Crown, Mission Viejo, Ladera Ranch, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Hills Dana Point, Aliso Viejo, Rancho Santa Margarita, San Juan Capistrano, San Clemente, Capo Beach, Lake Forest, Orange County, Dr. Makhoul, EM Makhoul, E.M. Makhoul, Makhoul DDS.
Dr. Makhoul is also on:



No comments:

Post a Comment